Apple cider vinegar warts removal is one of the best home remedies to get rid of warts. Vinegar contains excessive acetic and malic acid, makes it a good medicine for warts treatment at home.
Acid helps to soften hard skin layer and gradually peel off dead tissue naturally. Additionally, It also helps to prevent the HPV virus spreading more around the infected area.Apple cider vinegar warts removal works for all kinds of warts but it can be extremely painful on some soft skin areas. Hence, apple cider vinegar warts removal is mostly used for plantar warts.
Materials you need to make apple cider vinegar warts removal.
- Petroleum Jelly
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Bandage/ Medical Tape.
Apple cider vinegar warts removal treatment process:
Here are step-by-step processes to get rid of warts with apple cider vinegar fast and naturally at home.
- First clean warts area with soap and clean water and let them dry completely.
- Now, Apply petroleum jelly onto skins around warts as to protect possible skin damage by acids.
- Dip a piece of cotton into apple cider vinegar.Gently squeeze out a cotton piece to remove the excessive vinegar. Then apply it directly to your wart. Apply a bandage or tape tightly enough to hold the cotton piece as well as to block oxygen supply to the wart.
- Remove the bandage with cotton the very next day. Please do not wash or cleanse the wart this time. Then, put another cotton dipped in apple cider vinegar and bandage.
- Slowly the color of wart will start to change into dark and black. Do not panic! This is the symptom your wart is dying due to apple cider vinegar.
*Repeat the same procedure daily until your wart falls off naturally.
Apple Cider Vinegar Warts Removal Stages:
- Application of apple cider vinegar on warts.
- Gradual Color Change On Warts.
- Turning into dark black color.
- Separation of the black layer from healthy skin.
- Warts falling off.
Keep these things in mind while applying apple cider vinegar to get rid of warts.
- Avoid vinegar on healthy skins since it can cause severe damage. So we recommend applying petroleum jelly around healthy skins.
- It may be painful for the first time use but eventually, you will feel less or no pain and irritation.Else, there is no other harmful side effect of apple cider vinegar wart removal treatment.
- You must keep patience. You can’t get rid of warts overnight with apple cider vinegar. Some warts fall off within a week. While some stubborn warts can take up to 2 months to finally get rid of warts with apple cider vinegar.